Mission and Vision
A world where domestic violence is not tolerated.
To be a leading advocate in ending domestic abuse through providing confidential and comprehensive services while promoting the highest respect and dignity for our clients.
- To provide comprehensive services, including crisis intervention, to all individuals experiencing domestic violence.
- To increase the accessibility of program services.
- To advocate for public policies that work toward elimination of domestic violence and relief for its victims.
- To implement preventative measures to impact the generational cycle of abuse.
- To educate the public on all issues regarding domestic violence.
- To increase community involvement with the agency and its work, including increasing name recognition and community partnerships.
- To provide leadership and technical assistance in the area of domestic violence.