Mission and Vision
A world where domestic violence is not tolerated.
To be the leading advocate in promoting the eradication of domestic violence by providing confidential assistance including shelter, food, clothing, counseling, education, and other services to individuals experiencing domestic violence while maintaining the highest respect and dignity for our clients.
- To provide comprehensive services, including crisis intervention, to all individuals experiencing domestic violence.
- To increase the accessibility of program services.
- To advocate for public policies that work toward elimination of domestic violence and relief for its victims.
- To implement preventative measures to impact the generational cycle of abuse.
- To educate the public on all issues regarding domestic violence.
- To increase community involvement with the agency and its work, including increasing name recognition and community partnerships.
- To provide leadership and technical assistance in the area of domestic violence.